Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week 2014 along the South Carolina Coast!
Cum fa jayn we fa “Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week 2014!” Download the poster for the activities here->GGN Appreciation Week 2014 Poster
Follow @GullahGeechee on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates on Gullah/Geechee sites and businesses to support. #GullahGeechee fa crak hunnuh teet bour who webe!
Disya da wha gwine on:
Beaufort County Council Proclamation Ceremony
Tour the City of Beaufort and Town of Port Royal
Charleston County and City of Charleston Proclamation Ceremonies
Tour Town of Bluffton and Hilton Head Island
De Gullah Root Experience Tour (www.gullahgeechee.us) of St. Helena including Penn Center followed by lunch een de Gullah/Geechee Ga’dun Email GullGeeCo@aol.com for advance registration.
Researching African American Ancestry at the Heritage Library on Hilton Head Island
This is a class that is open to the public for a very modest fee–$10 for library members and $15 for non-members. Call the library at 843-686-6560 to reserve a space.
Meet artist TJ Reddy at the York W. Bailey Museum of Penn Center, Inc on St. Helena Island, SC at Noon 843-838-2432
7 pm premiere of the documentary, “Hidden Colors” in North Charleston
Call 843.991.6070 or 843.557.9410 for tickets or purchase at
Gullah/Geechee Heritage Night at the Joe
Purchase tickets in advance Use CODE: GULLAH14 at http://cr1.glitnirticketing.com/crticket/web/logingroup1.php?&refresh=1395237684
8:30-10:30 Mystic Vibrations at James Island County Park http://www.ccprc.com/index.aspx?NID=1619
Gullah/Geechee Reunion Day at the Charleston Maritime Center
“We on the Island Seafood Brunch” on James Island
Gullah/Geechee Famlee Day in Georgetown and Myrtle Beach
WEBE Gullah/Geechee Anointed People!
- Posted in: Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation ♦ Gullah/Geechee Businesses and Industries ♦ Gullah/Geechee Events ♦ Gullah/Geechee Music ♦ Gullah/Geechee Ourstory ♦ Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio Education Links ♦ Gullah/Geechee TV Educational Links ♦ Queen Quet ♦ Uncategorized
- Tagged: Beaufort, business, celebration, Charleston, cultural heritage, Geechee, Georgetown, Gullah, Gullah/Geechee Nation, Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week, Hampton, Lowcountry, Queen Quet, Sea Islands, South Carolina
- Beaufort County Council Proclaims Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week 2014! | Gullah/Geechee Nation
- City of Charleston, SC Proclaims Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week! | Gullah/Geechee Nation
- Queen Quet Invites You to Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week 2014 | Gullah/Geechee Nation
- Hampton County Proclaims Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week | Gullah/Geechee Nation
- Port Royal Proclaims Gullah/Geechee Nation Appreciation Week | Gullah/Geechee Nation
Reblogged this on Beaufort County Historical Resources Consortium.